Rules & Suggestions
- No handguns are allowed.
- Present Firearms Declaration Form at Canadian Customs (not required for bow hunters).
- Transportation will be arranged at either Fredericton, NB or Presque Isle, ME.
- Recommend insurance coverage.
- Fall Bear Hunt – Hunters must wear 400 square inches of solid hunter’s orange, plus an orange hat.
- Spring Bear Hunt – No hunter’s orange required.
- All gun hunters born after 1981 must have a hunter’s safety course. Hunters born before 1981 must show proof of a previous hunting license or a New Brunswick hunting license.
- All bow hunters must show proof of having taken a Bow Hunting Safety Course.
- Hunters may provide their own self-climbers.
- Guns and bows must be cased before and after legal hunting hours.
- Hunters may arrive Sunday noon and leave the following Saturday by 10 a.m.
- You must be 18 years of age to hunt bear, 16 with an adult.
- New Brunswick hunting laws are subject to change without formal notice.
Some personal effects you will need to bring are:
- Scouting Camera
- Warm Sleeping Bag
- Rain Gear
- Change of Clothes
- Towel & Facecloth
- Flagging Tape
Remember to bring a soft case for your rifle or bow. A GPS is a great asset. Licences are available at the lodge for your convenience!
If you are interested in booking with an Outfitter with over 40 years of hunting experience, one that limits himself to small groups of hunters and delivers the personalized service that you deserve, please contact me. Remember, all customers, whether pros or novices, are my guests.
Important: Remember when booking, check references and compare the services offered.